HTTPS authentication issue?

Eugene Dorfman eugene.dorfman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 05:26:27 EST 2009

Hi Jeroen,
The problem with .cadaverrc is that even if you put auth credentials into
it, cadaver will not respond to "Username:" prompt.  However there is
another approach which requires to patch cadaver to make it read script
files (that can include auth credentials) here:
http://lists.manyfish.co.uk/pipermail/cadaver/2009-July/000463.html or use
expect (also discussed in that thread).