script (-f) option, where can I get the patch?

Eugene Dorfman eugene.dorfman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 06:46:13 EDT 2010

Hi Peter
I am attaching the patch that I personally use.  The -f option works only if
there is no ~/.cadaverrc file that is read by default.  Unlike rc file -f
option allows you to provide the authentication credentials on separate
lines in the scriptfile just as if you were entering them manually.  So
basically the script file is the set of lines that are automatically
"entered" into the cadaver prompt.