script (-f) option, where can I get the patch?

Peter Schuerch p-s at gmx.ch
Sat Jul 10 08:55:33 EDT 2010

Many thanks, much appreciated!
I'm new to compiling software myself. I downloaded the cadaver sources and extracted the archive (tar -xzf).
Where do I need to place the patch file to include it when I'm compiling cadaver? Or do I need to change something else somwhere?

Thanks,
Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX.ch - Schweizer FreeMail-Dienst mit über 800.000 Mitgliedern
E-Mail & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chfreemail