cadaver to download directories

Tomislav Butkovic tomislav.butkovic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:42:43 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am using cadaver as a webdav client in conjunction with a University's
instructional software. I want to download entire directories rather than
have to specify every file in each directory. Is this possible?

For example, if I run "mget file1 file2 file3 ..." in the remote directory
where the files are located, those files will be downloaded to my home
folder on my machine.

However, if I try to "get directory1" in the remote directory where the
desired directories are located, then all I get is an empty file.

Is it possible to download entire directories? The University's support for
the site was not able to assist with using cadaver.

Thank you.

Tom