mget with wildcard

Mark Schubert MSchubert at epicor.com
Fri Sep 21 00:18:32 EDT 2012

cadaver 0.23.3

When using "mget filename*" and there is no file with a name starting
with "filename" a file is created in my linux directory with the name of
"filename*".
dav:/Sites/Training/PublishedDocuments/> mget filename*
[Matching... no matches.]
Downloading `/Sites/Training/PublishedDocuments/filename%2a' to
filename*: [.] f
ailed:
400 Bad Request
dav:/Sites/Training/PublishedDocuments/>

-rw-r--r--    1 schumw   users           0 Sep 21 14:10 filename*

Is there any way to avoid this? ie. no file should be created at all,
especially not one with special characters in its name.

Thanks,

Mark

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do not represent the views of Epicor Software Corporation or any other company within its group.