unable to upload files...

Henrik Holst henrik.holst at millistream.com
Mon Jun 17 17:23:27 EDT 2013

That happens because you have a space on the filename and the PUT command
can take both one and two arguments (it can take two in order to store the
file under a different name).

So you have to enclose the filename with "" or escape each space with a \.

Ie, you have to either enter the command as:

put "Blackbook de Cirurgua.pdf"

or as

put Blackbook\ de\ Cirurgua.pdf

Either one should work but the first one is usually easier.

/HH