unmapped_lock

Alexander Chow achow at liferay.com
Fri Oct 10 12:39:00 EDT 2008

Hey All,

So, I have been working on the new litmus 0.12 and, especially, this
new unmapped_lock test.  I got things to work for LOCK of an unmapped
URL and create an empty resource.  However, when it gets to the
subsequent UNLOCK call, it fails because a DELETE is made in between.
If the resource is deleted, how can the lock still exist to be
unlocked?  This does not seem to be covered in the RFC.

Not sure if there is a hole in my understanding, the RFC, or litmus.
Thanks.

Thanks!

Alex
--