patches and contribution

Joe Orton joe at manyfish.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 04:06:21 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 08, 2011 at 06:02:54PM +0100, Ricardo Rocha wrote:
> We're using litmus for validating the dav frontend of our system - a
> grid distributed storage service.
>
> We have an interest in this package and have patched it to have
> support for X509 client certificates and support for openssl >= 1.0.
> We expect other patches to come with time.
>
> Could we maybe become direct contributors to it? As an initial
> contribution we would merge both patches above and package it for
> Fedora.

Hi Ricardo - what problems are you having with OpenSSL 1.x?  Are you
using the (old) bundled version of neon, perhaps?

Theoretically I can give you SVN access though I can't seem to ssh in to
the webdav.org server at the moment; if you send in patches I can commit
them, while I get that sorted out.  A Fedora package would be great too.

Regards, Joe