patches and contribution

Ricardo Rocha ricardo.rocha at cern.ch
Fri Dec 9 04:18:30 EST 2011

Hi Joe.

Thanks for the quick reply, we were afraid the package was not
supported anymore.

Here's the pointer to the ticket that triggered this:
https://svnweb.cern.ch/trac/lcgdm/ticket/379#comment:3

As you mention the issue is with the bundled version of neon yes. The
one in Fedora/EPEL seems to have proper support to deal with the
missing SSL_SESSION_* symbols in openssl >= 1.0.

I cc Alejandro that actually just forked the code into our repo and is
looking into it - if you have an easier way to simply use the system
instead of the bundled neon version then that's great.

On another note, we have another patch Alejandro had submitted in May
to which we got no reply, maybe we could sneak it in too?
http://lists.manyfish.co.uk/pipermail/litmus/2011-May/000327.html

Thanks again,
  Ricardo

PS: The offer to collaborate still stands up :-) I'll do the fedora
packaging soon...