fedora package

Joe Orton joe at manyfish.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 12:14:50 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 05:53:56PM +0100, Ricardo Rocha wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I was in a meeting so wrote a first try at the spec:
> http://rocha.web.cern.ch/rocha/fedora/litmus.spec

A couple of things:

- add "BuildRequires: neon-devel"
- replace the configure line with simply:

%configure --with-neon=%{_prefix}

that will set up CFLAGS and pass the correct --libdir etc.

- is the "mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT" necessary?  it should work without.

> The two issues coming from it are:
>
> 1) The COPYING file has an outdated FSF address
>
> Current license in the source is GPLv2+, but the file would need an
> update for the proper address

I'll check this, probably can replace COPYING for future releases.

As to docs... well if somebody wants to contribute a man page, please go
ahead ;)

Regards, Joe