fedora package

Ricardo Rocha ricardo.rocha at cern.ch
Fri Dec 9 12:36:29 EST 2011

Hi.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Joe Orton <joe at manyfish.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 05:53:56PM +0100, Ricardo Rocha wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I was in a meeting so wrote a first try at the spec:
>> http://rocha.web.cern.ch/rocha/fedora/litmus.spec
>
> A couple of things:
>
> - add "BuildRequires: neon-devel"
> - replace the configure line with simply:
>
> %configure --with-neon=%{_prefix}
>
> that will set up CFLAGS and pass the correct --libdir etc.

I forgot to mention it in my issues list - i actually started by
trying to compile with that and got an error. But in fact i must have
been doing something wrong with the mock build before, it works fine
now with it. Thanks.

> - is the "mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT" necessary?  it should work without.

Removed and works on F16, i'll just double check for EPEL5 builds
later (we'll need those too).

>> The two issues coming from it are:
>>
>> 1) The COPYING file has an outdated FSF address
>>
>> Current license in the source is GPLv2+, but the file would need an
>> update for the proper address
>
> I'll check this, probably can replace COPYING for future releases.
>
> As to docs... well if somebody wants to contribute a man page, please go
> ahead ;)

:-)

Thanks,
Ricardo