any outstanding changes for 0.29.x?

Pierre ANCELOT pierreact at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:01:29 EST 2009

I have used neon for little while then given up because of the project
beeing simply done...
I will tell what I'd love to see in it because it's for what made it the
worst and opaque library to use..
I would love to see a real documentation with all features and possibilities
thoroughly documented and with code examples.
Until that, I will never advise neon as a possible choice of use.
Out of this important but sucky aspect, neon is pretty good. It only lacks
the essential.

Thanks.

--
Ego sum quis ego servo