Example Files

Joe Orton joe at manyfish.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 16:41:24 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:30:06AM -0800, David Williams wrote:
> I worked through a pack of examples I think I found here
> http://www.webdav.org/neon/neon-examples-0.21.tar.gz
>
> I need more extensive examples to really understand the library.
> It appears that http://www.webdav.org/neon/doc/ is not very complete.
> I need to find some sample code for how to use prop find for a directory
> listing.
> Does anyone know where I can find any examples?

Hi.  You can look at cadaver for examples on how to use the
ne_propfind_* interface, that's probably the best reference available at
the moment.

> I also want to get SSL working.

The docs on that are relatively complete; pass "https" as the scheme
name to ne_session_create, and set up trusted certs via
ne_ssl_trust_cert() or ne_ssl_trust_default_ca() and/or a cert
verification callback via ne_ssl_set_verify().  All those functions are
documented in the manual.

> Does anyone know anything about MAC OS X and the GSS Api?

Not I.  Does it build?  The GSS-API is standardized, so if it builds, it
should work (i.e. Negotiate auth should work).