SSL negotiation failed (resolved)

Niklaus Giger niklaus.giger at hispeed.ch
Wed May 20 06:45:56 EDT 2009

Hi

I found the answer. Debian (as per neon 0.28.2) does not package PaKChoiS.
http://www.manyfish.co.uk/pakchois/

Therefore the PKCS certificates are not handled correctly when accessing a
subversion repository.

Installing PaKChoiS 0.4 and recompiling subversion fixed the bug.

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger