SSL negotiation failed (resolved)

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed May 20 11:44:43 EDT 2009

Hi Joe--

On 05/20/2009 06:54 AM, Joe Orton wrote:
> There is a bug in neon's GnuTLS support - or possibly in GnuTLS - which
> can manifest like this.  If you build neon with OpenSSL support
> (configure --with-ssl rather than configure --with-ssl=gnutls) then you
> won't see that bug.

Could you point me to more details about this bug?  Debian actually
provides two different flavors of libneon (one built against GnuTLS and
one built against OpenSSL), so maybe the OP's immediate problem could be
solved by linking against the other library.

But at any rate, i'm not aware of what the bug is in GnuTLS and i'd like
to see if we can fix it!

	--dkg