Using HTTP Client with non-default port

Karl Falconer karl.falconer at breakpointllc.com
Tue Dec 7 11:42:14 EST 2010

Hey Joe,

I was able to find the cause of this issue, it was indeed SELinux that was
causing the problem. Once this feature was disabled I was able to connect
using the library. The odd thing was, that I had no problem using a browser
to access the the URL.

I will had to spend some time digging into what specifically about SELinux
was causing the problem.

Thanks,
Karl