AW: Reading the http response body

Trfdtrsd Dfhdgfh blahmana at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 5 01:15:26 EST 2010

Is there no one who can help me? Or is this mailing list dead?

--- Johannes Gerken <blahmana at yahoo.de> schrieb am Mi, 3.3.2010:

Hi,

How do I read a http response body after dispatching a http request?
ne_request *req = ne_request_create(sess, "GET", "/test.cgi?debug=1");
if(ne_request_dispatch(req)==0)
{
   /*read http body and put it on stdout*/
}

I did not find any example in the neon doc, man pages or with google.

Regards,
Johannes Gerken

http://mail.yahoo.com