Enable connection layout on Windows

Bert Huijben bert at qqmail.nl
Sun Mar 7 17:15:31 EST 2010

                Hi Joe,

Hereby a simple patch to enable the nonblocking connect behavior on Windows.
(This patch was triggered by the not being able to connect to the neon
repository issue I currently have. Currently I have no other option than to
kill my Subversion client)

[[

* src/ne_socket.c

  (timed_connect): Specialcase nonblocking connect behavior for Windows

Patch by: Bert Huijben <rhuijben{_AT_}sharpsvn.net>

]]

(The patch is based on the 0.29.3 tag, because I can't connect to the
repository)

BTW: I'm still planning on creating more advanced long file patch for
Windows (mostly makefile hacking), but it is not really high on my priority
list.

                Bert