kerberos authentication with neon 0.29.3

Dariush Pietrzak ml-neon at safo.in
Mon Mar 15 07:02:34 EDT 2010

> The SlikSvn commandline binaries from http://sliksvn.com/en/download use the exact same dependencies as SharpSvn/AnkhSVN and should support the normal debugging options available in a release build from Subversion.
> (Not sure if you need a debug build for more complete output; but I assume Joe can tell us that).
 I'm not 100% sure if SlikSvn and Tortoise behaves the same, but as it
doesn't work, I'm attaching log from failed session from windows, and
another log from linux, theoretically using the same code ( svn 1.6.9, neon
0.29.3 ).

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure