kerberos authentication with neon 0.29.3

Dariush Pietrzak ml-neon at safo.in
Mon Mar 15 07:36:32 EDT 2010

To clear things up, the difference is here:

Reading 8 bytes of response body.                                       |Reading 8 bytes of response body.
Got 8 bytes.                                                            |Got 8 bytes.
Read block (8 bytes):                                                   |Read block (8 bytes):
[2ÚŤM'^B]                                                               |[2ÚŤM'^B]
Running post_send hooks                                                 |Running post_send hooks
ah_post_send (#0), code is 401 (want 401), WWW-Authenticate is Negotiate|ah_post_send (#0), code is 401 (want 401), WWW-Authenticate is Negotiate
auth: Got challenge (code 401).                                         |auth: Got challenge (code 401).
auth: Got 'Negotiate' challenge.                                        |auth: Got 'Negotiate' challenge.
auth: Trying Negotiate challenge...                                     |auth: Trying Negotiate challenge...
auth: SSPI challenge.                                                   |gssapi: init_sec_context OK. (major=1)
sspi: Expected a token from server.                                     |gssapi: Output token: [YIIGxwYJKoZIhvcSAQICAQBugga2MIIGsqADAgEFoQMCAQ6iBwMFACAAAACjggWwYYIFrDCCBaigAwIBBaERGw9BQlMuQVNTRUNPQlMuUEyiKDAmoAMCAQOhHzAdGwRIVFRQGxV
auth: No challenges accepted.                                           |......
                                                                        |auth: Accepted Negotiate challenge.

 this is second request ( first one enters server with correct Negotiate data,
second ends in 401, and then linux version gets token correctly, while Win32 SSPI
fails ).
 The only things that looks vaguely related is this:
  * Fix unnecessary re-authentication with SSPI (Danil Shopyrin)
  * Note that this change was previously listed in the 0.29.1 changes, however the patch had not been merged.
in 0.29.2, I could check if that was the cause, if someone could provide
SlikSVN/Tortoise built against 0.29.0

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure