kerberos authentication with neon 0.29.3

Danil Shopyrin danil at visualsvn.com
Wed Mar 24 12:36:44 EDT 2010

> First of all, thanks for the help.
> As I'm using neon only as part of AnkhSVN\TortoiseSVN, I think I can't check the fix with svn.exe.

Here are the simple steps:
1. Extract all the files from the provided archive to a temporary
folder (I've sent you a link in a private e-mail).
2. Start command line console and set the current directory to the
temporary folder created in the previous step.
3. The execute the following command line:
[[
svn checkout https://server/svn/MyRepo/MyProject
]]
4. Check for errors from command line.

You can also enable neon debugging (as described above) and check the
authentication sequence in the neon logs.

--
With best regards,
Danil Shopyrin