Proxy connections...

Peter Tselios s91066 at yahoo.gr
Thu Nov 11 09:03:36 EST 2010

Dear all,
I have a few questions regarding the proxy support in the libneon. According to documentation, all I have to do is to call the ne_session_proxy command. Now my questions:
1st: When do I call the function? Before the ne_session_create or after?
2nd: How can I use, directly, the environmental variables http_proxy and https_proxy? I want to avoid  split the environmental variables to other char and int variables...

Finally, from the change logs, it seems to be a function called http_session_decide_proxy. But I found no relevant documentation. How can I use that function? Will that function call force the established session to use a user defined (via environment variables) proxy serve?

Thank you in advance
Peter