NTLMv2 support with Neon

Donal Lynch (donalync) donalync at cisco.com
Wed Aug 31 10:14:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

I know that Neon supports NTLM but I'd like to know if it supports
NTLMv2? From what I've seen and tested (with  neon 0.29.3) it would
appear not to support NTLMv2 by default.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to enable NTLMv2 support via a
configuration variable, or whether it simply just doesn't support it.

Also if it doesn't support NTLMv2, are there any plans to introduce
support in future releases?

Thanks,

Donal

Donal Lynch
Software Development Engineer
Unified Communications Business Unit
donalync at cisco.com <mailto:donalync at cisco.com>
Phone: +353 91 38 4686

Cisco Systems Internetworking (Ireland) Limited
Oranmore Business Park
Oranmore
Galway
Co. Galway
Ireland
Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/global/UK/>

  Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

Cisco Systems Internetworking (Ireland) Limited
A private limited company registered in Ireland under company number
314989 with its registered office at
Block P6, Eastpoint Business Park
Dublin 3
Ireland