subversion + neon + windows + mod_kerb = InitializeSecurityContext SEC_E_INTERNAL_ERROR

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:18:58 EDT 2011

Well,

Just found that Subversion 1.7 (TortoiseSVN-1.7rc1) with serf-1.0.0
supports negotiation.

And it just works!
Serf even does not have the restriction of doing negotiate in TLS...
So much easier to look at using wireshark.

BTW: neon in this release does not even request ticket for target
server... And fails for unknown GSS error.
---
svn: E170001: OPTIONS of
'https://correlux-gentoo.correlsense.com/svn/Test': authorization
failed: Could not authenticate to server: GSSAPI authentication error:
 (https://correlux-gentoo.correlsense.com)
---

So we have even further regression in neon, and huge success for serf.

Alon.