neon mixes up proxy and target host when using SSPI on Windows

Mario Brandt jblond at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:14:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

> Ah, sorry, I'm "flying blind" here... can you try this?  Thanks a lot
> for offering to create binaries.

here is the download link[1]. In the zip file in the build log and the
patch that I have applied. I had to link XML static to neon.

I noticed that to the normal build libsvn_ra-1.dll is now about 96 kb
before it was about 350 kb before.

Please test it and report back. If the binaries doesn't start at all
you have to install the Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package. The
url to it is in the readme.1st.txt

Mario

[1] http://de.apachehaus.com/downloads/mod_svn-1.6.17-x86-sspi-patch.zip
sha1 checksum file