neon mixes up proxy and target host when using SSPI on Windows

Michael-O 1983-01-06 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 15 11:10:54 EDT 2011

Mario Brandt schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Ah, sorry, I'm "flying blind" here... can you try this?  Thanks a lot
>> for offering to create binaries.
>
> here is the download link[1]. In the zip file in the build log and the
> patch that I have applied. I had to link XML static to neon.
>
> I noticed that to the normal build libsvn_ra-1.dll is now about 96 kb
> before it was about 350 kb before.
>
> Please test it and report back. If the binaries doesn't start at all
> you have to install the Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package. The
> url to it is in the readme.1st.txt

Mario,

The ra.dll is too small, there is no neon included, see this output:
C:\Users\mod_svn-1.6.17-x86-sspi-patch\bin>svn --version
svn, version 1.6.17 (r1128011)
    compiled Sep 13 2011, 14:51:25

Copyright (C) 2000-2009 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet
(http://www.Collab.Net/).

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
   - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
   - handles 'file' scheme

You somehow forgot to build with neon.

Mike