neon and setting modtime (utimes)

Andreas Schneider asn at cryptomilk.org
Thu Sep 29 03:16:22 EDT 2011

Hello,

my name is Andreas Schneider. I'm the developer of csync [1], a client only
bidirectional file synchronizer.

I've started to add webdav support using libneon. I've exptected to have POSIX
like interface for file access but it tured out I need to use the basic stuff
to do it myself.

One of the most important features I need for the file synchronizer is the
ability to set the modtime. I didn't find a function in webdav and I'm not
sure if it is possible at all.

So I wanted to ask if it is possible. If someone can tell me I would implement
such a function for libneon.

Cheers,

	-- andreas

[1] http://www.csync.org/
[2] http://git.csync.org/users/asn/csync.git/commit/?h=dav

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
www.cryptomilk.org                asn at cryptomilk.org