[BUG] multiple erroneus configure tests

John Spencer maillist-neon at barfooze.de
Thu Apr 26 10:33:05 EDT 2012

sizeof (( type ))

note the *two* parens, this is not legal C. if you dont believe me, run

  configure_fail004150.c attached on my first mail.

i'm using sabotage linux and amd64, gcc 4.5.3
here's the patch i had to apply to neon to make it work
https://github.com/rofl0r/sabotage/commit/76d0b8081f213f983d5b57e5c6f38dedd746bece

and here's the script to cat a config.log into to see what failed and
rip the .c code (including error message) out
https://github.com/rofl0r/sabotage/blob/master/KEEP/config_log_extractor.pl

--JS