Question about NTLM

Tilsley, Jerry M. jmtilsley at st-claire.org
Mon May 21 21:44:37 EDT 2012

All,

Trying to perform a mount from a Linux OS to a Sharepoint WedDAV folder.  I keep getting the error that the NTLM challenge was ignored.  How can I configure neon to use the NTLM?

Thanks,

Jerry

Disclaimer****
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of St. Claire Regional Medical Center. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of the email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error please notify the St. Claire Regional Helpdesk by telephone at 606-783-6565.