Hi , question about your post on mailing list

Mat Booth mat.booth at wandisco.com
Sat Oct 27 09:44:32 EDT 2012

On 25 October 2012 10:48, Robert Gdula <robert.gdula at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I've found on the mailing list, that you try to compile neon library
> with mingw32 on windows, maybe you have already compile library to share
> with me, I'm trying almost 2 days without success.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Robert Gdula

Indeed. Have you tried the patch that I sent to the mailing list? It
can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~mbooth/01-mingw-macro.win.patch

I'm afraid I don't currently have access to a Windows machine to test
it on. These were the commands I issued to build it (cross-compiled to
mingw from within the cygwin environment):

./autogen.sh
# Need some configure "help" on Windows
echo "ne_cv_libsfor_RSA_new='-lcrypto'" >> config.cache
echo "ne_cv_libsfor_SSL_library_init='-lssl'" >> config.cache
echo "lt_cv_deplibs_check_method='pass_all'" >> config.cache
echo "ne_cv_fmt_off64_t=lld" >> config.cache
LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS -lssl -lcrypto" \
  ./configure --enable-shared --with-expat --disable-nls \
  --with-ssl=openssl --with-zlib --without-gssapi \
  -C --host=i686-pc-mingw32

This assumes of course that you already have zlib, expat and openssl
build and available.

Please send future messages to the mailing list, so that everyone can
see our conversation :-)

--
Mat Booth
Software Engineer