Can't update my site

Anthony Campbell ac at acampbell.org.uk
Sat Nov 14 04:04:58 EST 2009

When I was abroad I updated my site successfully from a different
computer. Now that I'm home I find that changes made locally are not
reflected remotely. Sitecopy keeps saying there is nothing to be done.
I've used the -f, -s, and -c switches but still I get the same message.
I tried the -e  switch (verify) and got:

sitecopy: Verify found 4056 files missing from server.
sitecopy: Remote site not synchronized with stored state.

But the remote site is still there, intact.

Any ideas about what had happened here?

Anthony

Anthony Campbell - ac at acampbell.org.uk