Sitecopy questions

Saunders, Joel Joel.Saunders at rfsuny.org
Tue Oct 13 15:25:29 EDT 2009

I ran the debug but with a list option vs. the update option... It still
sat there for 20 min and in the end put nothing in the log.

Here's the stats that you were asking for:

#files : > 79,000		(some going back to 1/04)
Size   : over 9.4 gb

I imagine that this is the real issue.... Need to discuss purging with
the users, I guess.

Would like a --verbose option to see what it's doing at all times,
though.  Also, if I can't reduce the files right away, it would be good
to be able to up the timeout in some fashion.

Thanks for the assistance...

Joel