Sitecopy questions

Joe Orton joe at manyfish.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 16:41:36 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:23:28AM -0400, Saunders, Joel wrote:
> My first attempt to break into smailler site, fails on each dir with a
> "failed: 409 Conflict" error.
>
> Note.. The original site is the parent directory of the new site

If you split the site up, you'll have to run --catchup on each new
"subsite" to tell sitecopy it is up to date.

You get a 409 when sitecopy tries to create an already-existing
directory on the server.  You can use --keep-going if you want to try
to force the update to continue past errors.

Regards, Joe